Because Hot Water Should Be a Guarantee, Not a Gamble
Consider these two scenarios: In the first, a family is living with an outdated water heater. Every night after dinner, it’s a fight for the shower. The first two people have hot water. After that, there’s no guarantee. And if the dishwasher is running when it’s your time to shower, you can count on a steady stream of cold water.
In the second scenario, this same family has a well-maintained water heater that isn’t new but isn’t old. There’s no fighting over the shower because everyone knows that, when it’s their turn, the water will be nice and hot. Everyone is free to shower at their leisure and use other water-heating appliances, such as the dishwasher or washing machine, whenever they please.
If the first scenario sounds familiar, you aren’t alone! Living with an inadequate water heater is a common problem in Oklahoma households. But with a little help from our plumbers, you can discover the difference of a reliable water heater that provides all of the hot water you need, when you need it. Plus, we’ll take the time to understand your water-heating needs to ensure your system will maximize your comfort while minimizing your monthly energy bills.
We Cover the Full Spectrum of Water Heater Services, Including:
- Water heater repair
- Water heater replacement
- Water heater maintenance
With All of the Companies Out There, Why Choose Quality?
While we aren’t the only plumbers in your neighborhood, customers prefer our water heater services because we:
- Take the time to fully understand your water-heating needs and guide you toward the perfect fit. There’s nothing more frustrating than investing in a new water heater and realizing it’s not doing the job. During a one-on-one consultation, we’ll ask you questions about day-to-day life in your home or business. This will ultimately impact the type (tank or tankless), size and brand of water heater we recommend. There’s no such thing as one-size-fits all when it comes to water heaters. And when you choose to work with us, we’ll make sure your new water heater is just right for you.
- Install a wide range of industry-leading brands. We partner with reliable manufacturers such as State and A.O. Smith (traditional water heaters) and Navien (tankless). These are the quality brands that match our Quality service!
- Offer free estimates for water heater installations.
- Offer 24/7 emergency repair for residential customers.
- Can repair all major makes and models of water heaters.
- Offer a comprehensive Plumbing Maintenance Plan that includes your water heater. There is no better way to keep your water heater running strong than with annual maintenance. Each year, we’ll flush the tank to remove sediment buildup and keep your system operating at peak performance.
- Are honest with our work and only recommend services you truly need. We will never recommend replacing your water heater unless it’s truly in your best interests. Integrity is our core principle and we’re here to do right by our customers—period.
- Hire the friendliest, most experienced plumbers on the block to serve our residential and commercial customers.
- Answer our phones and respond to every inquiry in a timely manner.
- Arrive in fully stocked vehicles to expedite all water heater repairs.
- Bring decades of experience to every project. Our plumbers are simply the best at what they do. As a locally owned and operated company, we can guarantee that only the most qualified and professional plumbers are servicing your water heater.
Crank Up the Heat With Quality
According to the Department of Energy, water heating accounts for about 20 percent of your home’s total energy usage. This is why it’s so important to ensure you have a reliable, energy-efficient and properly sized water heater working for you each day. Whether you’re experiencing a problem with your water heater or you’re due for an upgrade, choose a Quality solution you can trust. To schedule water heater repair, replacement or maintenance for your home or business, contact us online or call Quality at 918.212.0122 today.