We Couldn’t Find The Work Culture We Were Looking For. So We Created It.
After spending more than 27 years as a technician, you learn a lot about how the industry works. And, ultimately, the “norm” just wasn’t working for us.
By this, we’re referring to the customer-employee hierarchy. While we care deeply about making the customer happy, we don’t believe it should come at the expense of our employees. In fact, we view our employees as internal customers. A huge part of the reason we started our own business was because we wanted to create a different kind of culture—one where employees would know beyond a shadow of a doubt how much their company values them and cares about them. Our close-knit team is a family of men and women who work together to bring out the best in each other. We know when it’s time to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. But we also know when it’s time to kick back and have some fun. As a small but growing company, we’re always looking to make room in the family!
Here’s What We Offer:
- Collaborative and supportive team culture
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Work-life balance
- Boots and tools allowances
- Season tickets to the Tulsa Drillers
- Company parties (at least three every year!)
- Great-looking uniforms and company vehicles
- Continuous on-the-job training
And Here’s What We Look For In Return:
- Unwavering integrity
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to thrive s a team player and as an individual
- People who care about the customer experience and enjoy using their skills to make a difference
- A desire to give back to the local community and help support those in need
- Mechanical-minded people with experience and training
Sound Like a Fit? Let’s Get Acquainted!
If this resonated with you and you can see yourself in our brand colors, we’d love to hear from you. Go ahead and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we see a potential match, we’ll reach out to schedule an interview. Thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team!