Keep Your Home Running Like an All-Star With The Quality Club!
Heating, cooling and plumbing problems don’t just happen out of the blue.
Nine times out of ten, these issues can be prevented with seasonal maintenance. When home equipment is regularly inspected, the technician or plumber can detect and correct any minor problems before they have the chance to become serious.
This is why seasonal maintenance is so crucial. In order to keep your equipment running efficiently, you need to take care of it the same way you would a car. This is what separates reliable, long-lasting equipment from the unpredictable units and fixtures that cost families stress and money.
Ongoing maintenance results in a number of long-term benefits, including:
- Fewer equipment repairs
- Longer system lifespan
- Greater energy savings
- Better peace of mind (no untimely breakdowns!)
- Reduced carbon footprint
Find Comfort in The Quality Club!
Remembering to schedule seasonal tune-ups is easier said than done. That’s why we created The Quality Club, our comprehensive maintenance agreement that includes heating, cooling and plumbing protection all in one.
As a member of our club, you will receive two inspections per year—one in the spring and one in the fall. This ensures that your equipment will get you through every season while maximizing your long-term energy savings.
Here’s How It Works:
For $19.99/month ($10/month for each additional system), you will receive:
- 1 annual plumbing evaluation ($120 value)
- 2 scheduled HVAC inspections ($240 value)
- 15% repair discount
- Discounted diagnostic fee for both HVAC & plumbing
- Priority emergency service and no after-hours charges
- Exclusive member-only promotions*
- $500 off a newly installed HVAC System and $250 off a water heater
- 2-year labor warranty on repairs
*Service(s) must be provided during a scheduled maintenance visit in order for promotion(s) to be valid.
Please also note: Filters are sold separately or provided by the customer.
Every Spring, We Will:
- Wash the outside coils
- Clean the inside coil in place
- Clean the indoor drain pan
- Clear the condensate drains
- Test the system operation
- Inspect the compressor
- Check the refrigerant pressures
- Test all safety switches
- Check the amp draw on units
- Change the filters (filters sold separately)
And Every Fall, We Will:
- Clean the burners
- Clean the flame sensor
- Inspect the electrical connections
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks
- Check carbon monoxide levels
- Clean the furnace cabinet
- Check all safety features
- Inspect the flue for proper attachment at the furnace
- Check for visual signs of corrosion
- Change the filters (filters sold separately)
During Your Plumbing Inspection, We Will:
- Flush and check the water heater. We’ll check the water heater for signs of corrosion, leaks, electrolysis and for codes. We’ll also flush the water heater and check the anode rod.
- Conduct a visual plumbing check. We’ll thoroughly inspect your plumbing to check for signs of leaking or potential failure. For example, dripping exterior faucets are a common cause of high water bills. We’ll also inspect the piping to help prevent your pipes from bursting or freezing in the winter. Next, we’ll check the water and drain lines under your sinks for signs of corrosion and for overall function. Water damage underneath the cabinets often goes undetected and can result in higher water bills, bacterial growth and even illness.
- Check the washing machine valve. We’ll check the washing machine hose and valve to ensure there are no leaks. These components can contain small, hard-to-detect leaks that can cause water damage in your home.
- Conduct a toilet leak test. We’ll leak-test the toilet to ensure it isn’t leaking water. This is a common culprit of high water bills. Any minor and necessary adjustments to the toilet are included in your annual inspection. We’ll also check to make sure the toilet is properly secured to the floor and ensure there are no issues with the flange (the pipe fitting that connects the toilet to the home’s drainage system).
By Enrolling In Our Club, You Are Guaranteed:
- Five-star service. Our trained professionals have the expertise to take excellent care of your HVAC and plumbing equipment and ensure the complete safety and comfort of your home.
- Peace of mind. Just like changing the oil in your car, regularly maintained comfort systems operate longer, more efficiently and more affordably.
- Year-round savings. Annual maintenance extends the life of your equipment, cuts down on costly breakdowns and ensures your equipment is running at peak efficiency.
- Convenience. We are ready to work with your schedule and will send scheduling reminders to make the process that much easier for you.
- 100% membership satisfaction guarantee. That’s just how we roll!
- Transferable membership. As long as you stay within our service area, your existing membership is transferable to your new home.
Member-Exclusive Promotions* Include:
- $99 dryer vent cleaning ($199 value)
- $249 camera inspection, with exposed cleanout ($349 value)
- $29.99 1 bottle of Total-C Drain Maintainer ($49 value). Total-C is a preventative, professional-grade product that cleans drains while preserving the integrity of the pipes. It prevents organic materials, such as grease, soap scum, fats and detergents, from clogging the inside of your plumbing system.
Terms & Conditions
This club membership is non-refundable if the first visit has been performed or if the discounts on repairs have exceeded the membership plan price. Tankless water heater flushes are not included but can be added for $49 at visit. Suggested repairs are not included but will be quoted with plan discount. System must be operational for maintenance to be performed. New equipment, whole home re-piping, sewer replacements and main line digs do not qualify for plan discount unless notated.
Live Comfortably With Quality
How well your heating, cooling and plumbing works will directly impact how you feel at home both physically and mentally. This is why the benefit of seasonal maintenance cannot be overstated. By keeping your equipment in check with the help of our professionals, you’ll be keeping your comfort in check each and every season!
No piece of machinery is perfect, and your air conditioner is no exception. But just because your AC reaches a bump in the road, this doesn’t mean you need to sweat it. Call the crew in orange to fully restore your AC while showing the utmost regard for your time, your property and your budget. To schedule AC repair service for your home or business, contact us online or call Quality at 918.212.0122 today.