Count on Us to Deliver
Losing heat in the middle of the winter isn’t just frustrating…it’s nerve-wracking. Not only does your comfort go out the window, but you also need to worry about your pipes freezing and bursting.
At Quality, we know heating problems are emergencies that need to be treated as such. That’s why we offer 24/7 residential emergency heating repair service. No matter what’s caused your heater to go kaput, we’re here to step in and make it right, day or night.
Our technicians have the training and expertise to repair all types of heaters, including:
- Heat pumps
- Commercial heaters
When Do I Need Professional Heating Repair?
We all know the usual sounds and cycles of our own heaters. When something seems out of the ordinary, this is when it’s important to call a professional. Often, smaller problems that go unaddressed can lead to larger, more expensive problems down the road.
We can handle any type of problem you’re experiencing with your heater, including:
- No heat or insufficient airflow
- Unusually high energy bills
- Rapid on/off cycling
- Unusual sounds (bangs, rattles, etc.) coming from the heater
- Thermostat issues
Experiencing another problem with your heater? Contact us to discuss your situation and learn how we can help.
Why Choose Us for Catoosa Heating Repair?
Families and businesses in the Catoosa and Glenpool area trust us to restore their heaters because we:
- Put integrity first. Whenever we examine your heater, air conditioner or any other type of equipment, we do so with the utmost integrity. If we can repair your unit and help you get more out of your investment, we’ll never say you need to replace it. That’s just not how we do business—period.
- Use advanced diagnostic equipment to deliver fast, accurate solutions.
- Repair all major makes and models of furnaces, heat pumps and boilers.
- Offer 24/7 residential repair service.
- Arrive in fully stocked vehicles to ensure faster turnaround times.
- Dispatch friendly and highly trained technicians to service your heater. We have a trainer in our building five days a week and heavily invest in ongoing education for our technicians. No matter who is greeting you at your door, you can rest assured he or she is the right person for the job.
- Clean up after ourselves and leave your space just as we found it.
Leave the Fixing to Us
Meddling with a faulty heater can exacerbate the problem and end up costing you more than the initial repair would’ve. Whether you suspect there’s a problem with your heater or the issue is as clear as day, leave it to the Quality crew. Our technicians have mastered their craft and can quickly diagnose and repair your heater to ensure the most affordable, reliable outcome possible. To schedule Catoosa furnace repair or any of our heating repair services, contact us online or call Quality at 918.212.0122 today.
No piece of machinery is perfect, and your air conditioner is no exception. But just because your AC reaches a bump in the road, this doesn’t mean you need to sweat it. Call the crew in orange to fully restore your AC while showing the utmost regard for your time, your property and your budget. To schedule AC repair service for your home or business, contact us online or call Quality at 918.212.0122 today.
Many have questions about getting heater servicing and wonder when it’s time to enlist professional help for heater repair. Knowing when to call Quality for heater repair requires more than just a temperature change in your home. Our FAQs provide more information about what Quality’s expert technicians can do for your system.
“What should I do if I notice problems with my furnace?”
If your home heats with a furnace, you can take a few measures to investigate whether there is an issue that requires professional attention or furnace repair. Before calling Quality, ensure you’ve done the following four checks to understand what level of care your furnace needs.
- Review your thermostat settings. People often forget to change their thermostat settings to “heat,” making them think their furnace isn’t working.
- Check the furnace filter. A dirty filter will clog your system and cause many of the same symptoms as a more serious problem.
- The circuit breaker is off. It is typical for the circuit breakers that supply electricity to your system to turn off accidentally. Make sure the proper circuit breaker is on before diagnosing a problem.
- The furnace switch is off. Finally, people will often think there is an issue when the furnace switch is just in the off position. Make sure your furnace’s switch is in the “on” position.
If you go through these quick fixes and find that your furnace is still not working, call Quality immediately. Our heater and furnace repair company can help you address any issues with your system.
“What should I do if I notice problems with my heat pump or ductless heating system?”
Because heat pumps and ductless heating systems are unique, they immediately require professional attention. With furnaces, some quick fixes can negate the need for professional repair. However, if you notice issues with your heat pump or ductless heating system, call Quality for heater repair service immediately.
“Does Quality offer repairs for other heaters like water heaters?”
Yes! Because Quality is a heating, cooling, and plumbing company, our expert technicians know how to handle issues with your water heater in addition to conventional heaters. While water heater repair can get complicated, our expert technicians will ensure that your heater works at optimal levels.
“How can I avoid costly and expensive heater repairs?”
While it is likely that your heater will require repairs throughout its lifespan, you can decrease the chances of frequent, expensive repairs by scheduling routine maintenance for your system. Our professionals can help you save money by coming in for regular tune-ups to ensure your system continues functioning at optimal levels.
“What do customers say about heater repair with Quality?”
Previous customers in the Tulsa, OK, area have loved working with Quality. With over 700 five-star reviews, our customers can vouch for our commitment to high-quality service and repairs for your heaters.
Tired of googling “heater repair near me?” Call Quality Heating Cooling & Plumbing at (918) 212-0122 to learn how we can improve your home’s HVAC system today.